Updated: Jun 3, 2022
Bella McGinn is our WSL Pirates' unofficial first lieutenant and has been involved with Taroona FC for many years. She currently plays in the Senior Women’s team, coaches one of the u14/15s teams, is a main coach in the SKiLLS program, and also helps out in other roles whenever she can. You can regularly see Bella slinging coffees in the kiosk or grilling snags like a pro at fundraising BBQs when she has time away from her medical research degree, which she is undertaking at UTAS. Aside from football and study, Bella enjoys earning a couple of doubloons through work and sneaking in a few drinks with her friends.
Bella finds volunteering for Taroona FC rewarding because, "I get to be around so many lovely people and know my work is making a difference to the club." She highly encourages anyone who is thinking of volunteering to give it a go, because "every little bit counts!"
Fun Facts about Bella:
1. What's a movie you can practically quote from start to finish? I can’t think of a movie but a tv show would be Brooklyn 99.
2. What would you describe as a perfect day? Going on a day trip somewhere and ending the night at the TFC end of season dinner.
3. What’s your most hated household chore? Ironing.
4. What’s your most used or favourite emoji? 💓
5. What is the best compliment you have ever received? Being called Maddy at training.